Tuesday, June 15, 2010

my lips matched my skirt

My day: pure joy.

All about pink lipstick and oldies in the car.

And...
I rode my bike.(heart) It was dandy. Made me smile big.
And then i went and picked bouquets. We have a smattering of flowers in our kitchen these days. I liiike it.

(3 days to go)
Bird-day shopping for bell was a success. I'm not even close to being nearly done but it's all coming along nicely. I'm glad. Her bird-day is going to be rad i tell you. Very rad indeed. I still have so much to do though. O my.

I have a song stuck in my head. "Almost Lover" by a fine frenzy. {Courtesy of kirsty.} It's been playing over and over all day long. But i can't say i dislike it. I'm rather falling in love with it. Seriously.

Tomorrow is:
Cramming on the birthday stuff.
Letter writing.
And sunSHINE.

Hope life is beautiful.

Love, Tandymandy

No comments:

Post a Comment