Saturday, September 12, 2009

Football and a not so lovely walk

IMG_4315Last night i went to a football game. I had quite the time…even though we lost. [13 to 29] Bother. I’m not sure i totally understand the game…ok, well, i don’t understand the game at all. I try, but it just doesn’t happen. I think i’m one of those people who needs someone next to them explaining every tid bit that’s happening. And my mother and sisters aren’t those people.{haha..} Nonetheless it was just dandy.{i think}

We went on a little walk today. I thought it was hot and tiring and not lovely at all. Until i got to skip through the trees. Than it turned out to be ok. A bit more than ok. So i’m happy…for now.

IMG_4380

{Miss Lala is cooking away in our little kitchen. Adorable. I can smell something yummo…}

4

days until my birthday.

i
think this year
i want
Peter Pan
to come swoop me up
and take me to
Neverland.
Then
i wont have to get any older.
That would be grand.
*smile*

Anywho...
.   .   .   .   .   .   .

.Happy weekend dearies.

L.o.v.e.

MissTandy

No comments:

Post a Comment