Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Birthday...


{Like my new blog? It is oh so loverly. *smile* Thank you Laria.}

A wonderful week it has been.

My birthday was uhmazing thusfar! I smiled a whole lot that day. I woke up to a little bouquet on my pillow and a trail of flowers down the hall. What more could i ask for?! I even got an adorable little present hunt that Miss Bella put together. It made me happy. I have to say i got some very spiffy gifts.{including this blog} You'd be jealous...one of them was a fairy crown. Makes me feel...fairy-ish.Of course. I wore it that day with my spiffy dress to the movies.
*Smile*
It turned out to be a very smashing day.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



. . . . . . . . . . .
And now i'm getting ready to start a brand new week, which is going to be fantastic.
Hope you have a swell day.
L.o.v.e.
MissTandy

*and here's a little video for you*

3 comments:

  1. You have a great blog...so loverly indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so creative! I simply adore the hanging hearts, and the fairy crown. And a trail of flowers would be an exquisite way to start the day.

    Have a very bright, very cheerful day!
    Miss Eyebright

    P.S.
    Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete