Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello.

I'm back.
I've been a lame blogger lately.
Oops.

Today i woke up to: "Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello."

Yesterday: i sewed a new dress with my sister Ria.{well, she mostly sewed it. t.h.a.n.k. y.o.u.} Ate cupcakes. Curled my hair. I sat, drank hot cocoa, and laughed with all my uh-mazing siblings. Destapled. Wore nifty socks. Smiled because i was happy.

I love: the smell of paint.

I wish: I were at the beach.{with a swing set.} I had some homemade apple cider. I could go to "Havasupai this Summer. I had that pair of purple boots i wanted. I wish i had a hug. Sunshine. And a pet duck(i've always wanted one). But for right now, i'll settle for everything i have.

This week: i worked at the soup kitchen. Wished it wouldn't snow. And then wished it would. Made pancakes. Listened to Elvis. Ran. Wanted the beach oh so badly. Made a new friend. Wore a chunky scarf. & took a walk in my pajamas.
It's been a snazzy week thus fare...and it's not even over yet.

Hope you are livin it up.
Yours,
Ms.Tandy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment