Sunday, May 23, 2010

i can be happy with just one sock

ME:
happy.
warm.
sockless.
listening to needtobreath.

i ♥ sunday.
church was beautiful. simply beautiful.

bell and i went on a little walk before church. i adored it with all my heart. we ended up sitting on a bench playing the car game. i count all the red cars, she counts all the blue. and i was happy. it's funny how doing something like that can make me happy. just me, my seester, and a bench. simple things. (though i wouldn't mind an ice cream cone. tehe.)

i took a nap. it was nice.
but i lost my sock. so right now, i'm walking around half sockless. i don't mind though.

something i realized today:
this might sound ca-RAZY, but i LOVE the kitchen floor.
and when i'm older, with my own house, i will eat my breakfast on the kitchen floor everyday. always.

five days till sand between my toes. mmm.

tomorrow is the start of a brand new week. love it.

tonight:
stargazing.

love...tandymandy

No comments:

Post a Comment