Monday, May 17, 2010

little joy makes me HAPPY

Hello two O Clock in the morning. I rather liiiiiiikkkkeee you.

I couldn't sleep. O dear.
I have my hat on.
Listening to Little Joy.
Reidlee, you got me hooked.
And i must say, THANK YOU.

The weekend:

Un Prom turned into Prom.
And i can't say i liiiked it, but i can't say i hated it either. Who doesn't like a chance to spazzy dance in front of everyone. Cause i have to say i don't mind it at all. It's rather fun.

I curled my hair.

Church was beautiful. I simply adore listening about peter.
Afterwords Bell and i went on a little stroll to 7/11.
(want to know a secret? I always feel like i'm going to get mugged in 7/11. Ugh.)

I think i'll go glue pictures in my inspiration book and watch where the wild things are.
That sounds adorable.

Good morning my lovelies.

love, tandymandy

No comments:

Post a Comment