Friday, September 17, 2010

babygirl...

It was my birthday yesterday.
I think i'm overwhelmed with how jolly it was. true.

I went and did college stuff with pappy in the morning. O my. Such confusion. But then we went to costco, and i shopped like a mad woman. Pushing the cart makes me feel so powerful. But one thing...i think pushing carts is kind of like driving. And that makes me a reckless driver. GOSH. I almost caused like 12 collisions.
Plus. I went to Petco. New fish. I call her 'babygirl'. See photo below.*grin*
And i came home to a beautiful cake. Well, actually, i came home home to a beautiful girl yelling at the beautiful cake. She didn't think it was that beautiful. But it was.
Oh.
And i did-the all famous-birthday hunt. I ended up getting a smashing amount of gifts. I feel so spoiled. Literally.
I think i could burst at how happy i am right now.
p.s.- i am in camera heaven.(;

No comments:

Post a Comment