Monday, September 27, 2010

sometimes #2

Sometimes i wish i could play piano, but i just watch instead.

Sometimes i put my hair in the highest of high buns and dance around my room.

Sometimes i think i could stay up all night talking with friends.

Sometimes i like to think i overflow my oatmeal on purpose, but it's always an accident.

Sometimes i don't like it when people say my name cause of how they say it.

Sometimes i wonder if it's possible to drink to much tea.

Sometimes i could sit and watch the OFFICE for hours.

Sometimes i yell for no reason at all.

Sometimes i'm scared of the dark, but when Priscilla is with me it's a different story.

Sometimes i have a sudden urge to dump cereal all over the floor.(i have yet to do it.)

Sometimes i talk to myself.

That's sometimes, only sometimes.

(note: see "sometimes post #1" HERE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment