Sunday, October 4, 2009

all by myself...


Just made some lovely banana bread.
Mmm...can't wait till it comes out of the oven.
Yummo.

Home alone right now.
Stayed home from fellowship cause i'm still a bit on the sick side.
I'm getting better though...slowly but surely.
Me and mr. tissue are obviously still friends.
Bother...
Did some dishes. Cooked some banana bread.{but you already new that} And ate some lunch. I think it's quite boring being alone to tell you the truth.
Dear family: please come home for me. please...

All gloomy outside today.
I don't know if i like it or not.
I really can't decide.

Today i'm feeling creative.
Not sure what i want to get my hands on yet.
We'll see...

Hope you have a very
amazing
day.
Love,
MissTandy

2 comments:

  1. i hope you get to be very creative today.
    i really love the weather. gloomy? yes. but there's something about it that is very endearing. it makes me want to put my rain boots back on and go for a walk. maybe splash in puddles? we'll see.
    but for now, i must tell you two things:
    thing one: i really enjoy your taste in music. your blog's playlist is wonderful. thing two: because of your post i now really really want to see the movie "bright star." there's something about a good romantic movie that makes me very happy.

    get better soon.
    xoxo
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for the little note alexandria{i have a sister named that by the way} *smile*
    hope you have a very happy day.
    Ms.Tandy

    ReplyDelete