Monday, October 19, 2009

Did you find the Wild Things

We went to see it yesterday.
I absolutely loved some parts.
I think it was a smashing movie overall.
I'm glad, cause who likes to go see a horrid movie at the theater.
*smile*

My grandma and grandpa are here this week.
I like when they come to visit a lot.
We have a big sign hanging in the doorway that says
"Benvenuti nonna e il nonno"
It's pretty dandy.

Tomorrow is made of
♥good food♥{maybe}a reservoir♥running♥soccer♥tea♥walks♥smiles♥and laughter♥
It's going to be a good day.

Hope all you darlings have a very beautiful Tuesday.
L.O.V.E.
Ms.Tandy

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an awesome time! I take it the movie was definitely worth watching? :D

    Have a very bright, very cheerful day!
    Miss Eyebright
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/eyebright

    ReplyDelete