Wednesday, October 14, 2009

blue sky please♥


.I Wish The Sky Looks Like This Tomorrow.
.Please.Please.Please.
Long day.
{but lovely at that}♥

This week has been passing by so very quickly. Dear me. Seems like i've hardly had time to stop and smell the roses{i really wish there were roses...and the sunshine...and lovely warm weather...not so much into this cold rainy weather right now. bother.}

I baked cookies the other day for all the soccer boys. Peanut butter cookies...yummo...and i have to confess: i ate one{or three}to many.
*wink*

Tomorrow
is
-soccer game
-running
-some knitting
{i've been feeling like it lately}
-and maybe making some happy christmas gifts

Hope you have a beautiful rest of the week.
{enjoy every last bit of it darlings}
Love Ms.Tandy

2 comments:

  1. Yay for knitting! I hope you do get your blue sky tomorrow. I hope we get one too!

    Have a very bright, very cheerful day!
    Miss Eyebright

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete