Saturday, October 24, 2009

please may i meet you banana person?

Place
Sticker on
Forehead.
Smile.

I just love it when Banana stickers say things like that.
Brings joy to my face.
It always makes me wonder who makes those cute little sayings up.
I'd like to meet them one day.
I really would.


Today
was lovely.
I went and helped at a little car wash.
I held a sign on the side of the road that said: "Donation Car Wash"
{note: i made the sign(o:}
I smiled. waved. danced the can can with Miss Bella.
We got honks.
It made me happy.

Sunday tomorrow and i am very glad.
Happy weekend loves.
Ms.Tandy

4 comments:

  1. You've been tagged! http://trishiekoh.blogspot.com/2009/10/spreading-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. coolio. I have never seen a banana sticker like that.

    what were you raising donations for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Miss Tandy =-)
    I would so very love to meet you one day =-)
    love,
    Liv =-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...thank you muchly for the nice comments.
    Kaylene it was a fundraiser for cross country team.
    Hope all you ladies have a smashing day.
    Ms.tandy♥

    ReplyDelete