Saturday, November 7, 2009

i ♥ tie-dye

It's been one heck of the past couple of days.
Tie-die. Soccer. Pizza. Paint. Football. Friends.
=♥

Loverly paint on my hands right now.
I just got through painting my soccer jersey for tomorrows game.
It's pretty darn smashing if i do say so myself.
I was told it looked something like in the movie "Kicking and Screaming."
Love it oh so much.
First came the tie-dye then came the paint.
That made it even better.
*smile*
I'm glad with how everything turned out.

We went to a football game last night.
The last one of the season.
Though i think i spent more time taking pictures and watching other things then the football game.
I had a dandy time though.

Tomorrow is:
Church. Soccer Game. Maybe I-hop. And Play Practice.
. . . .
Hope you have a loverly rest of this weekend.
Love Miss Tandy♥


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have so much school spirit! That was one of my favorite things about high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tie dye looks great! Sounds like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete