Friday, November 27, 2009

T.h.a.n.k. y.o.u.♥

Smashing Thanks Giving♥

Hope you had the most fantastic time.
And even if you didn't...
...the food is always good*smile*
{i think i liked the pie the best}

It was splendid.
My sisters and i all wore pretty little dresses to dinner and my little brother a spiffy hat.
We smiled. We laughed.
All in all it was just dandy.
(my stomach muscles are sore from giggling with Ms.Laria)
Here's my "thankful" note.

To my daddy: You are the greatest daddy.ever.{but you already knew that.} Thank you for being mine♥
To Mama: I love you♥ Thank you for being such a smashing mother and friend.
P.S-i think it's really cool you are learning Spanish.

To Laria: Thank you for laughing and smiling and dancing and eating pudding and making pie with me.
To Miss Bella: Thank you for being a great sister(and an algebra tutor) And...you rock at soccer.{but you already knew that}
To Granny: Darling, you are a lovely little girl. Thank you for being happy. Thank you for being nice. Thank you for being loud. But most of all thank you for being my.little.sister.
To my dandy little bro: You are just awesome. No doubt about it. And i think that every little brother should take lessons from you on how to be the best little brother. Thank you.

To everyone who reads my blog: Thank you.
I {♥} you.

Have a snazzy day.
Love,
Ms.Tandy

No comments:

Post a Comment