Friday, November 20, 2009

a little random bit of life

It was raining today.
Then prayed that it would stop.
And...
it did.

Today was marvelous in my opinion.
I got muffins. I smiled. I secretly danced to Owl City for 10 seconds like crazy. And i even played hangman with Miss Bella.
I woke up extremely late this morning. Been feeling tired this whole week. Dear me. I can never get to bed early enough. Bad habit i guess. I'm glad that the weekend is finally here. You don't even know. *smile*

Soccer game is this Sunday.
I.am.excited.
Last weeks game i scored a goal. My first goal.
Think i can do it again{?}
I do.

I heard my parents say something funny today.
My mom:"Baby come here." My daddy:"Are you talking to me or the dog?"
They are cute.
She was talking to daddy if you were wondering.{♥}

I smell bread in the kitchen baking.
I'd be jealous if i didn't live here.

Hope you all have a beautiful weekend.
Love,
MissTandy♥

Enjoy this little video.


1 comment:

  1. I think you can score a million more goals if you wanted =-)
    you make me smile dear. really you do =-)
    <3 liv
    ps. I am jealous of your bread =-)

    ReplyDelete