Sunday, November 29, 2009

A woodcutting adventure. . .





Wood cutting.
Two days.
Me, Daddy, and miss Bella.
Big rounds, a big hill, in a big forest.
Smiles and laughs.
"You are my Sunshine"
Plaid shirts.
Dirty jeans.
Converse.
Two chainsaws.
One truck.
"Do-Re-Mi"
Snow.
And mud.
=♥


Converse and plaid shirts are the best♥




Miss Bella and i were cold.
But we smiled anyway.

These are the days when i wish i had a big brother.
Cause wood cutting just isn't girls work.
But i'll do it anyway.
Dear big brother that i wish i had, will you please go cut the wood?
{he would say: "of course." And then he would smile.}
I think i'm really beginning to like this big brother.


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Happy day.

Love,
MissTandy


2 comments:

  1. Completely understand the "big brother" desire.
    One of those would be so handy for all sorts of things.
    ~Kirstie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear, yo are simply too cute =-) <3
    I have 2 big brothers...I would gladly lend you one to chop would if I could =-)

    love hearing your words..that are so lovely =-)
    love you to the moon and as many as the stars =-)
    >3 Livy

    ReplyDelete