Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lately. . .

I've been horrid at blogging lately.
Really...i have.

Life has been snazzy and busy and beautiful and hard all at the same time.
♥plaid coats♥costco muffins♥curly hair♥church♥play practice♥christmas gifts♥wrapping paper♥cristmas lights♥driver book♥naps♥indoor practice♥birthdays♥chips and salsa♥indepth discussions♥laughter♥lots of people♥sardines♥snow♥and smiles♥

Yesterday Miss Bella and i hung up the Christmas lights with mommy dear. Quite fun but quite cold. I think i love christmas lights a lot. When i have my own house i think i'll keep my christmas lights up FOREVER. All year. Just cause...presents are coming along smashingly. I'm excited.*smile*

Today is soccer game. Woot woot. I have a wish. I wish that we would win. Please. But if we don't i'll still be happy.
It's going to be fun.

I think today i'll write my letter to darling Kirsty.
It will be there soon.
Promise.


Off to church in a little bit.
It's gonna be a good day.
I know it.
Have a loverly time.
Love from,
MissTandy
XoxOxoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment