Wednesday, December 2, 2009

To darling Laria♥

It's her Birthday.
Happy birthday darling dear. You are an amazing sister. Seriously...you are a pretty darn cute twenty year old. Cuter than most of course. I would eat you up if i could.♥
I ♥:
you.

I ♥:when you make me smile.
or frown.(cause i'm usually just kidding♥)

I ♥:dancing with you.
or just plain old sitting.

I ♥:cooking with you.
though sometimes i do mess up.

I ♥:working at the soup kitchen with one another.
you make this and i'll make that.

I ♥:when you laugh at my jokes that aren't even funny.
and when you laugh at my jokes that are.

I ♥:playing soccer together.
Drop!

I ♥:going on those little bike rides across the street.
you ride on the handle bars. i'll peddle.♥

I♥:all your crazy ideas.
and all your not so crazy ones.

I ♥: when you come into my bed on random occasions just to lay there.
Tonight...hint hint.

I ♥: when you write me Friday letters.
It's okay you missed last week.

.I.♥.you.to.the.moon.

MissTandy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment