Wednesday, December 23, 2009

the most wonderful time of the year♥

{!}THREE DAYS{!}

♥This is our amazing little Christmas tree.
All decorated by me and my two younger siblings.*smile*
Sure it might be drooping because it's quite skinny and we put an excessive amount of things on it, but i think it's smashing.
Really.
We only broke two ornaments in the process.
Good, eh?
I think so. . .

Christmas is coming along in a jiffy and so our all my little presents.
Working away, and away, and away...
My heads starting to hurt.
{I claim the sewing machine next}

And since it's going to be Christmas and all, i think it's only fair if it snows. Please.

♥The lovely Miss Bella, Franny, and i were all in a Christmas play yesterday.
It was fun and funny and terrible all at the same time.
But i liked it.
I got into character.(and so did they.)
Hope you all have a snazzy Christmas.
I know i will.
Love from,
MissTandy

No comments:

Post a Comment