Friday, December 18, 2009

Six days.

Six days till Christmas.
Only six.
My presents are all coming together slowly but surly. I'm glad. It makes me feel so very loverly when i finish each gift. (one done....seven hundred more to go.)*smile* It's going to be quite the Christmas day. I am(already)excited.

Today:
♥i had pie for breakfast.
{the last piece}
♥i found some vintage sweaters and bought them.
{they were only a dollar each.}
♥i worked my bum off on gifts.
{but you already knew that}
♥i took some pictures.
♥i went christmas tree hunting.
{it just so happened, according to my little brother and sister, there were eleven perfect trees.}
But they decided on this one...
♥my mama and papa went out on a date.
{i just love em to death.}
♥i watched BrideWars.
{"i'm gonna be a bald bride!"}
.AND.
♥i decided that tomorrow was going to be even better.
{for sure}

Love From,
MissTandy

No comments:

Post a Comment