Sunday, August 22, 2010

dancing cashier...no thank you.

miriam. yes, she has rad shoes.
This weekend has been a smattering of joy. Literally.
We had visitors. Lots of them too.
Nat, Roger, and jim.(+nat's dad.)
They came and played music. It was like having a free concert in my living room. Front row seats. Yeah baby.*grin*
And we all went "busking" together SATURDAY night. It was good. I like the feeling i get when i watch my seester play. (kind of like..."yeah, that's my seester. be jealous.") Cause i totally know people are. Ria and i went to SAFEWAY on the way home. 11:30. I went and bought us muffins while she took a trip to the bathrooms. It turned out my cashier liked to dance. (like a cowgirl.)
Kind of weird if you ask me. Somehow, i think she got the better deal.nat. busking.

Tonight. Hollywood Bowl. California. JOHN MAYER. And Davey Rose gets to go.
Need i say more?

(i'm to jealous to explain.)

And here comes the week. All i have to say is, "LETS DO IT."
Love. Mandy.
p.s.(to ria)-
if you had a butt as big as i
you would have eaten to much pie.
shaBAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment