Tuesday, August 31, 2010

it will be the death of me...

This is Bell.
[And this is my rebuttal to her post on her blog.]
Her middle name just might be GORGEOUS.
Seriously. I don't think she knows how pretty she is. (note: BOYS, keep away. love, ME.)
Amidst all the gorgeousness of her lovely face, [i believe] she's gonna kill me with her driving one day. No kidding. I wouldn't call her the best stick driver in the world.(but i wouldn't call her the worst either. thank goodness.) And yes, maybe i am the worlds worst backseat driver EVER.[see here.] But i just can't help myself when it comes to her. Literally. I was thinking about getting out of the car while she crossed the intersection.
I was just to cute to die today.[and so was she.]

On another note:

Mama's bird-day tonight. She doesn't even know. And speaking of not knowing, no one knows how old she is. GOSH. We all just kind of pretend.

Pancakes for dinner tonight. Ria's request on her last day of work. I will be making them.

Conference in just [3]days.

And.
Bell and i went to collage info meeting today.
Helllllo confusing. So much to do i tell you.
Ugh.

Love. Mandy.
[the girl that could die any day.]

No comments:

Post a Comment