Friday, August 20, 2010

ten birthday dreams.

I've been thinking about birthdays lately.
Particularly mine. What i want. What i don't. All that jazz.
Here's a little list.
And maybe some of this will happen this year, maybe it will happen when i turn 72. All i know, is i really want it to happen.

"TEN things."

1. I would die to go to a "John Mayer" concert. Literally.(but i would make sure i died afterwards, cause before would just be a tragedy.)

2. I want to go stargazing.

3. I want Steve Carrel to come to my party. Bell already said no. Darn it. Instead we can just watch the office and dance to the theme song when it comes on.

4. I want a big thing of balloons. And then i wanna let them go(while making wishes.).

5. I want chocolate cake.

6. And talking about cake, i want to smash somebodies head into a cake.


7. I've always wanted a LOVELY trip to the beach.


8. I want a bouquet of flowers.


9. I want to laugh so hard my stomach hurts.

10. And i want to be happier than i was the birthday before.

I think it will all happen. One day...

Love, mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment