Saturday, July 31, 2010

a bittersweet goodbye

We go home today.
6:15. On the bus. All the way back to Oregon. I'm not sure what a twenty hour bus ride is going to be like. I'm feeling bittersweet right now. I love it here so much, but i'm dying to see my family and sleep in my OWN bed. It's been a good two weeks. Two weeks that i will always remember.

And even though havasupai didn't come, i can still say i have some rad everlasting memories. Definitely.

Yesterday was a good last day. 2 words: WATER PARK. (note: watching the boys take coke cans out of the trashcans just so they could get a discount on their tickets was rather adorable.) Really, you had to be there. Baha.

I'm leaving california with a smile.(and a lot of new friends.)

Have a jolly day.

Love,
mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment