Thursday, July 29, 2010

"name one time i didn't like being here..."

I don't think i want to go home.
THE END.

It's been so much more than i hoped two weeks in california would be like. REALLY.
The trip got twisted up, but everyone went with it. And must i say it was beautiful. Every single bit. Pictures coming soon. I promise.
Endless hours of driving this week. But i didn't mind it at all. Because when you're with uh-mazing people, it's like you don't even notice.(but one thing you do notice is the country music. Sorry. I don't think i'll ever LOVE you.) I've officially been to nine states now. O yeah baby(o; Seeing the grand canyon was like nothing words can describe. Go see it for yourself. It will be worth it. And cliff jumping is my new best friend. I liiike that. It was a rather perfect trip.
Dear Roses,
THANK YOU.(x100)
Leaving saturday is looking so very turdy right now. Seriously. 20 hours on a bus. Trying not to think about it that much. I'm coming back. One day.
Today is the beach maybe. I don't know, but i'm looking forward to it.

Have a jolly day lovelies.(cause i know i will.)

Yours,
mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment