Thursday, July 1, 2010

my head is the sun

RECAP.
(my week)

Puppet shows. Done. And boy am i glad. My arm feel like it's been through a tsunami. Seriously. Two whole hours of holding my arm straight up.
Note: the last performance was the best. it always is.

And...

Bell blew out her candles this week. Finally. She is now officially nineteen. Good for her. I stuck them in a klondike. (After searching through the whole entire house for something to put them in.) We are practically cakeless.

I Gardened today. And i didn't enjoy it. Not in the least. Though every minute of it i was telling myself "i like this." Lying to myself didn't work. Darn.

Skype. is. love.
(most definitely.)

Tomorrow will be good.
Just cause i don't know what i'm going to do. I like days like that.

Happy week loves.

-me.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment