Friday, July 2, 2010

I WANT...

1. I want to be happy.

2. I want my very own little house.

3. I want a swing in my backyard.

4. I want 4 children.

5. I want a husband that wears ties.

6. I want lots of playdo.

7. I want a pair of red tights.

8. I want to go to IKEA for the first time.

9. I want a sock drawer that me and my husband will share.

10. I want a couch.(preferably a turquoise one.)

11. I want an ironing board that pulls out from the wall.

12. I want the beach right outside my front door.

13. I want to be 8...or 88.(but maybe just 26)

14. I want a clothesline instead of a dryer.

15. I want to know how to quilt.

16. I want a breadbox for my kitchen when i'm older.

17. I want a sandbox for my future children to play in.

18. I want a little garden.(mostly filled with flowers)

19. I want a chest full of fabric i can sew with.

20. I want a set of fine china.

21. I want to go to havasupai.

22. I want to run a marathon.

23. I want to road trip with my seesters.

24. I want to wear mismatched socks for the rest of my life.

25. I want to watch a parade from my rooftop.

26. I want christmas lights in my room forever.

27. I want a lot of things.

...but for now, i'll just be happy with everything i have.*smile*

Love,
me.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment