Monday, July 12, 2010

coming from the kitchen

I can already tell today is going to be uh-mazing.

I get to wake up early everyday this week. But the funny thing is, i don't mind it at all. It's rather lovely.
I'm sitting here, at my kitchen table, drinking tea, and blogging my heart out.
Yes. What else do i need?(smile)

Yesterday:
Little Tyke's Sports Camp.(+today+tomorrow+and the next day...)
I danced.(i hereby make it a rule in life: YOU MUST DANCE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.)
And i excercised way to much. Five hours to be precise. (martial arts, hike, treadmill, dance, eliptical, and walk.) I was pretty dead at the end of the night. O boy. My life is a gym.

SKYPE TOMORROW NIGHT.

Camp in (3) days.

I need to go buy cocoa powder.
kirsten,
i will make that pudding if it's going to kill me.
love, mandy.

Have a smashing day dears.
Seriously.

Love. Mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment