Monday, August 24, 2009

don’t you LOVE those LOVELY days. . .

I had such a lovely day today. . .♥

{i went for a run}

{i watered our lawn in a very spiffy sun hat}

{i laid on our hammock}

{i got a letter from a sweetie}

{i sent a letter out to another sweetie}

{i did some martial arts}

{i smiled}

L.o.v.e.l.y. i must say.

There is a not so lovely part though. I have a tummy ache right now. Bother. . .i’m drinking S. Pellegrino to help it. Hopefully i’ll feel better soon. Please. . .

♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥

I went stargazing with my wonderful siblings last night. Mmmm…it was a blast. Love love love going stargazing. You already knew that though. *smile*

IMG_3370IMG_3376IMG_3380IMG_3368IMG_3400

♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥

Yesterday i also

{went to church}

{weeded with Mama and Ria.}

{cleaned my fish bowl}

My little fishy’s second birthday is coming up soon. Thirty-four days to be precise! Exciting, eh?(o:

Speaking of birthdays there is going to be one here very very soon. Mama’s. I think i have her gift already, i just have to finish it…woot woot! Tell you what it is soon darling. . .miss Ria said when you sing “Happy Birthday” you don’t have to sing on key. I like that. . . cause we all sound horrid together. Whoever heard of a pretty happy birthday song.{?}

♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥

It’s been so sunny here and i’ve been so happy. Hope you’ve been the same. Smiling and all. . .

Have a very smashing week.

IMG_3224

:::Miss Tandy:::

No comments:

Post a Comment