Friday, August 28, 2009

A little rain, a little laser tag, a little pudding...

Joy. Joy. Joy. It’s was raining today.{}

I played Laser tag yesterday…today…and maybe i’ll even play tomorrow. It’s fun. I have to wonder why the little neighbor boy and my brother keep beating me though. They say it’s my strategy, but i don’t think so. I bet they’re cheating…somehow…*wink*

IMG_3578IMG_3662IMG_3580

♥ laser tag ♥ croquet♥ capture the flag ♥ running ♥ soccer ♥ crosswords ♥ paint ♥ pudding ♥ sunshine ♥

Mmmm…how lovely.

So glad the weekend is finally here. *smile* I’ve been waiting…since Monday. Hehe… What to do on a brand new weekend.{?} Something amazing i hope.

Speaking of amazing…i got some amazing shoes at the thrift store the other day. Love em to death. I call them “my little bow shoes”. Anywho. . .

IMG_3513

Hope your weekend starts off smashing.

Toodaloo to you.

~Miss Tandy


No comments:

Post a Comment