Saturday, August 1, 2009

:::wishing for rain:::

My my…today has been quite b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. indeed.

Woke up and went running. Felt amazing. I love to run.♥

{i hear thunder}

B.I.N.G.O.

I played Bingo with miss Bella and Franny today. I was the call out the number thingy B.i.n.g.o. person. {quite the name, eh?}Let me tell you, i think it’s an art. I am not good at it one bit. But compared to Miss Lala’s skills i rock. So that’s ok. *smile*

IMG_1559

{i think it might rain}

Right now i feel like quilting. But there is a serious problem with that. I don’t know how to quilt. I think this fall i will learn. I would so dearly love to quilt. We’ll see. I’ve been wanting to for a long time but never got around to it. It’s on my list. •Make a quilt

{i think it might not rain}

♥I love this little apron so much.♥ Snazzy idea isn’t it. I would think it would be dandy to cook in it.

apron. ♥ .

{the wind is blowing, the sky is cloudy, but no rain}

Feeling quite creative right now. Maybe i’ll go make something. Happyness to all who read this.

{wish wish wish for the rain}

~Miss Tandy

No comments:

Post a Comment