Wednesday, August 5, 2009

look at me and smile...

This week has been oh so LOVELY so far.

{wearing my snazzy brown dress with a striped t-shirt under it. I feel pretty great.}

Thrift store find! I am now the (very proud ) owner of a dandy blue trunk.(o: I love it…trying to figure out what to put in it. My vintage hats are all i have so far.

IMG_1770

I’ve been feeling quite creative lately. Putting together some spiffy hair bands and T-shirts to list on my Etsy soon. I’d like to lift my shop off and really work on that. So in a couple weeks it will be up and running..i hope.(;

IMG_1649

My two oldest sisters and i went to the little cul-de-sac on our bikes today. Barefoot riding my bike just makes me happy HAPPY happy! Ria showed me how she can ride with no hands. I.am.very.jealous. I tried and i almost wiped out. I’ll have to work on it. Fill you in when i master the *no hands riding your bike art*. It’s kind of like relearning to juggle. We stopped in the shade(cause it was oh so hot while we were out) and took some dandy pictures for a little fun…

IMG_1796IMG_1794IMG_1805

This week has been a joy no doubt. I’ve been smiling a lot.(o:

Martial arts tonight, maybe a little swing dancing(if not to tired), and food(who could live without it!?) of course.

Hope your week is going as splendidly as mine.

~Miss Tandy

No comments:

Post a Comment