Monday, August 10, 2009

{sick and happy}

Today i am sick. I feel like someone is mowing the lawn in my throat! Kind of funny to think about but that’s how i really feel. I really do hate it so very much. If i had one wish right now i’d wish i wasn’t sick. But anywho…drinking lots of tea and hopefully i’ll feel better tomorrow.
IMG_1894

This tea is oh so lovely. Ever had it(o:

Went to a wedding on Saturday. Dancing with Papa and my sisters was loads of fun.(i could of danced all night! i could of danced all night!!!…) Wore a black and white polka dotted dress with some spiffy blue shoes. All my siblings looked amazing and my parents so very good. My favorite part was yelling !Oompa! and !Huzzah! when they were giving toasts. So fun. . .*smile*

IMG_2103

You know what has been making me happy lately? Nerds and crayons. Love love love them{both}…I colored today and i ate Nerds with my little sister. Made me smile. I loved coloring with lellow the best. I also frosted cookies today. Cookies for a little birthday boy. It was quite fun. I sat there frosting all the cookies with my little brother and sister waiting for the frosting bowl. It was cute. ♥

Nerds. . .

Nerds. . .

Crayons. . .

Crayons. . .

. . .my lovely frosted cookies. . .

. . .my lovely frosted cookies. . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[My little brother and papa are sitting on the couch watching Starwars right now.]

[it is oh so adorable]

[*wink*]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Still party planning. Enjoying the sun. Thinking about riding my bike with no hands. And smiling.

Hope you are having a very very beautiful day.

I am.

~Miss Tandy

No comments:

Post a Comment