Sunday, August 30, 2009

I.LOVE.YOU.

IMG_3787♥but i think you already new that♥

The weekend was very dandy.

Saturday i made pancakes in the morning. They were wonderful. Though i think i always eat to much of the pancake batter. Bother… I learned not to write “i am in love♥” on other peoples facebook statuses. It stated with laughter and ended with sorrys, talking in the cul-de-sac, flowers{lots of flowers}, hugs, jokes being cracked when they shouldn’t be, and Daniel Powter. We’re all friends again. *SMILE*

Today was oh so lovely. I got a spiffy new pair of running shoes. Let me just say, my foot can breath. It’s amazing. *smile* I LOVE taking those little jogs around the store while you try to decide which shoe to get. Mmmm…fun fun fun. A new pair of running shoes is like candy… I even got some Ninja tape to use this xc season. We also took a little trip to Goodwill. And then another Goodwill. So it was a Goodwill x2 kind of day. Which makes it even better. I got a spiffy running shirt{your i-pod can slide into the sleeve. yes i love it}, some spandex{who doesn’t like spandex*wink*}, and a bright lellow wrap{sunshine!all!around!me!}. Everything is amazing. It turned out to be one very smashing weekend.

Hope all is swell!

.LOVE.

.MissTandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment