Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another:::little:::day

Today was quite smashing. And just think, it’s not even over yet.*smile*

I went to the creek with Bella and Franny today. We brought our :::little::: nets with us to catch some :::little::: fish. We caught 7. 7 :::little::: fishys. It was quite exciting. I caught 3, Bella caught 3, and Franny caught 1. I named two so far. “Cow” and “Mr. Angel Clare”. We were 3 very happy girls in one little creek. Every time some one caught a :::little::: fishy we would all smile and sometimes even scream. A man even walked by at the same moment Bella caught one. That was funny. Haha…

I’ve been making a PIÑATA for a special :::little::: someones July 4th Party. It was just ripped apart by the wind though. I’ll have to fix it. Don’t ever leave your PIÑATA on your deck in the sun when it’s even just a tad bit windy. And if you ever are in that particular situation never tell yourself, “It wont blow away. It’s fine!” It’s really not. Believe me.

Any who…i think i’ll go make something yummo.

:::Miss Tandy:::

No comments:

Post a Comment