Sunday, July 12, 2009

:::That little girl and i:::

{Blackcurrant tea. Yummo}

My dearest Lala came home yesterday. But now she’s gone again. Goodness me…she’ll be back though. In a week or so. Than we can laugh together. So loudly that all the world can hear. ♥

IMG_0251

{i have a dandy flower printed skirt on. It’s Lala’s. And with that, a plaid scarf. Even though it’s not scarf weather. The scarf doesn’t even match my outfit but i’m wearing it anyways. Makes me happy}

~Here’s something she wrote to me. I love it oh so much.~

Dear Tandy.

You are so funny

like the moon when it makes it’s odd

odd face

you sometimes can trace

your name in it’s

rays

and you are so very cute when

you drink lemonade

if anyone could turn lemonade into

[grape] juice i think you could

because you are so very good at things

like that

and it is a fact

that you will always be my

friend

and we will always laugh at

each other

because your hair will

be purple

and mine will be blue

and we can be fairy queens together

(that is, if our husband’s don’t mind)

and i think oneday sparkly dust will

come off your eyes….

[when you learn how to wink]

and always will always be always

and friends will be forever

and true love will last forever

and our faces will illuminate

joy because we will laugh so

much and never cry

becuase we will always be laughing

much to hard.

i love-you.

I love her more i think. She is a dear. And i’m so glad she’s home.(well almost home)

Happy day to you!

:::Miss Tandy:::

No comments:

Post a Comment