Monday, July 20, 2009

The past days...

What an ♥a.m.a.z.i.n.g.♥ time i’ve had the past few days. Goodness…

Lala is home. We are all home. So excited. And i must say we’ve had some very good laughs so far. Hilarious. I LOVE it when we’re all together. Makes me happy. Oh so happy. *SMILE*

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Came home from camp yesterday. Everything was quite marvelous. Good to see friends and just hang out for a bit. I loved every minute.

♦Friends♦Card tricks♦Volleyball♦Grass fights♦Frisbee♦Broken sleeping bag♦Cookies♦Ping-pong♦Laughs♦And smiles♦

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

This day was just dandy.

Started bright and early. Practically forced myself out of bed. Hehe…

Worked with some cute(yet very crazy)little children with their soccer skills. Rainbow Radishes was our team name. It was quite the time for me. Soccer today Baseball tomorrow. (o:

I’m sure it will be fun.

I took a ZzzzZzZzzz…after all that. So tired. Dear me.

Sat in a hot car.
I juggled in Ace Hardware.

And we went on a Grocery Outlet adventure too.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

{Franny is asleep on our little couch right now. Cutie…♥}

Have a swell day.

((and wear your flip flops))

IMG_0881

No comments:

Post a Comment