Tuesday, July 14, 2009

{my} {little} {list}

Today i am quite happy. It’s good to be h.a.p.p.y.

Bella and i made gnocchi today. Well it was mostly Bella who made it, but i just like to say i helped. I more sat on the counter drinking t.e.a. watching her make it. I love gnocchi oh so much. If you’ve never had it i think you should. It’s my favorite. *smile*

{i’m wearing a white skirt today with a little polka dotted top. Makes me happy}

As i was sitting on the counter i made a little list in my head of everything i wanted to do this week before it ended. Little things that make me happy. You all should do it with me. Or maybe you should make your own little list and have a smashing week.

*go stargazing.{it’s quite lovely}

*bake a cake{♥}

*go for a walk{joy.joy.joy.on walks}

*Read{i just have to find a that GOOD book}

*smile{a day isn’t a day without a smile}

*hug someone{hugs are just…the best}

*and make something{whatever you want, just make something}

Hope all of you have a very beautiful week. I’m sure i will.♥♥♥

~Miss Tandy

No comments:

Post a Comment