Friday, July 17, 2009

{sunny}{days}{are}{happy}{days}

I love sunny days. *smile* They make me happy.

Woke up to a lovely question today. “Do you want Pancakes?” Who could say no! Of course i do. So.Bella.made.pancakes.(i did too. the last four) Flipping them is the best part.

I miss Lala today. She’ll be home soon. I think i get to see her tomorrow. I hope i do at least.

I have a little red apron on. Made some w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l. cookies. Peanut Butter cookies. My hands smell like peanut butter. Yummo… I’ll have to post the recipe soon.

Last night Franny, Bella, and i went stargazing. Or at least tried to. Though we sort of failed cause there weren’t a lot of stars out. More clouds than stars. I still enjoyed it. Laying on the trampoline looking up at a not very starry sky with my sisters. All bundled up. It’s quite lovely i tell you.

It’s packing time for camp this weekend. (don’t over pack. i’m trying to tell myself. i always do.) (and whatever you do, don’t forget your toothbrush. very important.) Joy joy joy. Friends, Food, lots of laughing, and much fun. Can’t wait. It’s going to be a very dandy time i’m sure.

Hope your weekend is just as amazing as mine is going to be. Toodaloo dearys.

~Miss Tandy

No comments:

Post a Comment