Thursday, July 16, 2009

~A bit of my day~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oh.j.o.y It’s been such a splendid day so far.

♥I ate toast for breakfast. Toast is always wonderful. “Good toast…” Hehe…

♥I love the :::sun:::

♥Went for a lovely run. Miss Bella and i ran through the sprinklers. That is the very best. And of course we did core. A hard core is a happy core! So everybody, do your crunches.(o:

♥Wanted a bird on a fence. I’m sure i could catch it…i have special skills.

♥Watched Tarzan. I love that movie.

♥Wished i could make friendship bread, but Bella did instead. I’ll make some maybe…tomorrow.

♥Babysat{i popped Jars of Clay into the cd player and we all danced. Let me tell you, some of their dance moves are quite odd. Little kids make me laugh.}

♥Played hide-n-go-seek about a dozen times. Lay on the floor and count…that’s the only way to go.

♥Frozen watermelon is yummo…

♥and now…maybe i’ll bake something smashing. Maybe i’ll read a good book. Maybe i’ll bake something smashing and read a good book at the same time. Who knows.(i will in a few minutes=P)

Hope you are having a swell day. I.am.of.course. But you already knew that.

~Miss Tandy

No comments:

Post a Comment