Wednesday, July 29, 2009

{L.o.v.e.l.i.n.e.s.s.}

This week has been {lovely} and not so {lovely} all at the same time.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The {lovely} parts:

I’ve been sleeping under the stars with my sisters the past couple of nights. I so very much love love love doing it…but i’m sure you already knew that.*wink*

Papa has been teaching my little bro to ride his bike. Exciting i know. He is so cute when he rides. I’m so very proud of that little boy, i can’t stop smiling when he does it. Cutie pie.

Went on an absolutely wonderful six mile run the other day. The end was the BEST part.

Took some of Miss Bella’s graduation photos. It was quite the time. *me+her+the camera=♥* Here are some peeks of what i took…

IMG_1331

IMG_1314

And of course we’ve had some good laughs.

IMG_1249

The not so {lovely} parts:

I have bug bites. Lots of bug bites.

It’s not so good when your brother falls off his bike. Not at all. Ow..

IMG_1226

Franny is sick. I feel quite bad for her. Sick sick sick…(i hope i don’t get it)=(

But anywho…

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hope life is swell for all of you. Toodaloo!

IMG_1264

~Miss Tandy

No comments:

Post a Comment