Saturday, July 25, 2009

{Looking at the stars}

Today is finally coming to an end. Oh i am so very excited(o: It’s been long, tiring, lovely, and wonderful all at the same time.

Slept last night on the trampoline under the big starry sky with my dear sisters. So lovely. *smile* Stars are absolutely amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

I got {muffins} this morning. They were oh so Yummo. All thanks to Miss Lala. She is a sweetie pie. My sweetie pie.♥ Forever and ever and ever. She’s been home for about a week and i must say i haven’t laughed this hard in quite some time. She’s my laughing buddy. Abs start to hurt…

Went babysitting. Oh my. What a long couple of hours. :•playing piano•singing about all the nursery rhymes i could think of•connect four•rocking a little boy to sleep•coloring•playing legos•: It can get a bit tiring. But hey, i enjoyed it.
Home at last and loving it. I ♥ home. I ♥ the people in my home. I ♥ it all.

Tonight is going to be another one of those amazing nights. Stargazing. Woot woot! Hope you are all having a smashing weekend.{you should go stargazing…that will make it even better}. Happyness to all of you.

~Miss Tandy

No comments:

Post a Comment